Medical Hemostatic Sponge
Extra large; Large; Medium; Small
100x20x15mm; 80x20x15mm; 60x20x15mm; 45x20x15mm
1. No fiber and crumbs will drop during surgery, no reinfection.
2. Soft, Comfortable & Painless.
3. Super liquid absorption ability and the absorption is 7-9 times its weight.
4. Reused after rinsing by medical saline during surgery.
5. Less usage during surgery and easy to check the number after surgery.
6. Convenient to place and take out and can be easily cut accordingly.
7. Better biocompatibility and no rejection reaction.
Extra large: Used for epistaxis in the back and other parts of nasal cavity.
Large: Used for epistaxis in the back and other parts of nasal cavity.
Medium: Used for tamping after nasal surgery and expistaxis.
Small: Used for epistaxis in the front part of nasal cavity and after rhinoplasty.
1) Please do not overexert to damage the PVA sponge. Please check the integrality of the sponge when breakage found. It
is strictly prohibited to fall into the body.
2) It is strictly prohibited to contact with alcohol and organic solution.
- Technology Innovation / Quality and Efficient / Honest and Trustworthy / Customer First.
- 24 hours service online.
- CE, ISO certification are approved.
- Samples are available.
- OEM&ODM are supported.
- Trial orders are welcome.
Wound Drainage Kits,
Disposable Anesthesia Series Consumables,
Medical Porous Composite PVA Sponge,
ICU Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber Consumables,
Surgery Auxiliary Products.